E-COMMERCE & PRIVACY
PartySpot has taken all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of the clause, “personal information” is defined according to the details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA). This information can be downloaded from:http://us-cdn.creamermedia.co.za/assets/articles/attachments/03569_promofaccestoinfoact2.pdf
The private information required are for executing the orders placed through our e-commerce facility. These are; User’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers that will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not madepublic unless you have agreed to it, or unless it is required for the purposes of any judicial process. PartySpot is entitled to gather, store and use the information for the following purposes:
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of facts regarding your access and use of the site;
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of competitions and promotions offered by PartySpot.co.za;
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site;
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through partyspot.co.za;
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee.
- The information is either gathered electronically through the use of “”cookies””, or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of “”cookies”” independently with your personal search engine settings.
- You can choose to not receive any information from PartySpot.co.za and its partners.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (such as your full name, delivery address, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the courier company to ensure delivery of the products you have bought.
The Provider undertakes that it has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold. The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.